Monday, March 29, 2010

Mural Commission!

Currently drinking: coffee

Status: The coffee house was a complete success! We raised 103 dollars for the church! I will hold another coffee house event probably around May, it will be even better!

In other news:

I've been chosen to paint a mural in the main Sanctuary of our church! I'm so excited! I'm about to leave in about thirty minutes to start on it. It will be covered up until I'm finished and there will be a "great unveiling" of it to the congregation! This is totally exciting. With the pastor's direction and the help of faithful Yoshi I created the church's logo in corel and photoshop, which I have posted below. Now that the pastor has informed me I will be painting the image in the church's sanctuary, I can't wait to get started! Hopefully in two weeks time I will be finished with it and I will post some pics of the "great unveiling" haha.




I believe the explanation is "the hands of the father, overshadowed by the Holy Spirit, making manifest the glory of Christ"- HAVEN OF HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment